Compact Level 2+/3 data logging device
The power to do more in space constrained environments
TRX D2 is a compact and rugged vehicle data logger that can be powered by the vehicle or via the optional battery pack. Designed rugged to withstand high shock, vibrations and temperatures, the TRX D2 can be placed or mounted anywhere in the vehicle.
Making it the ideal solution for Level 2+/3 applications such as Driver Monitoring Systems.
TRX D2 is an entry level vehicle data logger with 15.76TB of storage and up to 20Gbps capture write speeds. Collect data from vehicle CAN and ethernet networks, with support for GMSL cameras via external SerDes logger.
- Intel Xeon D CPU with 8/12/16 cores and up to 96GB RAM
- Removable drive bay supporting 2x 2.5” SATA SSDs
- 2 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet (Copper) with IEEE 1588/TSN 802.1AS
- Integrated 4-channel Peak CAN-FD interface
- Support for 4-channel AED GMSL2 SerDes Logging Adapter
- Optional 65Wh battery pack with 12V supply
With TRX D2 quickly and easily get started with in-vehicle data logging for vision based systems.
Virtualization built-in, quickly get started by running any development environment as a virtual machine.
Flexible configuration options of CPU and storage to meet the challenges of the tightest of budgets.
TRX D2 lightweight and battery pack makes it easy to transfer logging
capabilities between test vehicles.