High-performance and adaptable vehicle data logger with up to 240TB of storage and 200Gbps(25GB/s) write speeds.
Designed to military standards for harsh environments for the reliable capture and storage of data for SAE Level 2+ to Level 5 autonomy.
Supports both PCI or network-based data logging in-vehicle.
Extend existing PXI vehicle toolchain storage capabilities to capture the exponential growth in vehicle data.
Transition from PCI to network-based logging by simply swapping the headunit for compute, capture and process data in-vehicle from the next generation of cameras, lidar, and radar sensors.
TRX D8 2.0
- Network-based logger built on Intel’s 10th Gen Xeon-D processor
- Interface to PCI/PXI-based data acquisition systems by swapping compute for PCIe Target Adapter (Gen4 x16)
- Field-proven storage cassette – up to 8 SATA3/SAS4/NVME SSDs
- Self-encrypting drive support
- PCI-E Gen 4 RAID card for data redundancy, encryption and offload
- Open platform architecture, for bring your own software environments
- Designed to operate in high ambient air temperatures, complies to MIL-STDs
- Ignition control and supercap option for battery-backed cache
- Vehicle power adapter for 10-36V operation