Delivering the fastest decision-making capabilities at the tactical edge requires computing designed for the job. Kortex™ V is a rugged, highly flexible system that provides cloud-scale computing and storage for remote and austere environments.
Powered by the latest Intel Xeon-D processors (formerly Ice Lake), Kortex™ V delivers an open and secure architecture that supports the deployment of different cloud and software vendor stacks at the edge. Furthermore, Kortex™ V has the power to run compute-intensive and latency sensitive applications, such as ML/AI, in disconnected or intermittently connected environments.
Kortex V is the only TrueTactical™ system that simplifies the delivery of compute to power private clouds in highly distributed locations. It performs without compromise when it matters most, even in the most austere environments of the tactical edge.
• Up to 7 x VoyagerVM 4.0 modules (70 CPU cores, 896 GB RAM) with scalable, removable storage (up to 14 x E1.s NVMe SSDs and 7 x VIK+)
• Multiple configurations possible, including additional NVMe storage and GPU capabilities via expansion modules (attached through VoyagerVM 4.0’s proprietary high-speed PCIe Gen 4 expansion interface)
• 10 Gbps core switch, Common Criteria certified, 121 Gbps backplane line-speed processing
• Modules designed rugged to operate to the highest level of shock, vibration and temperature
• Individual battery backup power per compute and networking module
• Multi-enclave carbon fiber chassis with isolated power quadrants