The Voyager Rapid Response Communications System (RRCS) provides secure Network enclave options in a rugged carry-oncase. The VoyagerRRCS utilizes the modular architecture of the Klas Voyager range of network modules mounted in a Voyager 2 chassis. VoyagerRRCS provides all you need for secure access to remote networks with integrated Cisco routing technology.
- One or two Voyager 2 chassis supported depending on configuration (RRCS-1 or RRCS-2)
- Rugged carry-on case measuring 13.8” W x 22” D x 9” H
- Storage space for two Cisco Unified IP Phone 7945G, or similar sized phones, under chassis
- VoyagerRRCS-1 has a storage compartment for cables and accessories
- VoyagerRRCS-1 supports up to two standard Voyager network modules and enclaves, VoyagerRRCS-2 supports up to four standard Voyager network modules and enclaves.
- Voyager m-Series modules also supported
- HAIPE modules supported include ViaSat KG-250X, KG-250XS, KG-175N, KIV-54 or KG-175D
- 75 W UPS with wide-ranging AC & DC inputs along with one BB-2590 battery per Voyager 2