Solutions that work
where others simply won't
Solutions that work where others simply won't
Technology made for expeditionary forces operating in extremely austere environments at the tactical edge needs to be designed and built very differently to much more rigorous standards. This standard is TrueTactical™.
Tested and spec’d beyond the highest military standards, it must be made rugged from the inside out (never simply ruggedized afterwards), to perform flawlessly where others can’t.
It must be low SWaP in the extreme for agility and a “more-than-mobile” deployment.
It must be intuitive and modular to easily adapt to changing conditions or missions.
And above all it must be powerful enough to ensure decision dominance and secure enough for a flawless fidelity.
- It’s built for, and at home in, austere environments
- The lowest possible SWaP
- A wide Temperature range – desert heat to freezing
- It’s built rugged, not ruggedized afterwards
- All components are shock, drop & vibration tested
- It’s modular and easy to upgrade on the fly
- It connects across all domains
- It contains edge GPU & CPU
Check out the following thought leadership pieces on the values of TrueTactical™.
- The Future of the Tactical Edge In this article we explore the importance of TrueTactical and its relevance in JADC2.
- Shortcomings of MIL-STD-810 at the Tactical Edge Here we discuss what’s needed to make the MIL-STD-810 relevant to today’s tactical edge.
- TrueTactical™ transforming the Tactical Edge To learn about how TrueTactical fits into JADC2’s vision for the Tactical Edge, check out our post.