VoyagerESR 2.0 is the ultimate in Cisco hardware routing and switching in a single Voyager module.
Ideal as a WAN-services module or enclave router, VoyagerESR provides the reliability needed for the harshest environments.
Now available with Klas Voyager Ignition Key for increased security and simplified deployment.
The VoyagerESR 2.0, powered by Cisco’s ESR 6300 and ESS 3000, is NIAP CC certified.
- Small form factor Cisco ESR6300 router and ESS 3300 switch in Voyager module format
- Cable free internal construction
- Both the ESR and ESS RTCs are battery backed
- 2 x Gigabit route ports available as either copper or SFP (order time option)
- 2 x 10 Gigabit SFP+ switch ports
- 10 x Gigabit switch ports, where:
- ESR: 3 x Gigabit Ethernet copper PoE+ enabled switch ports under Cisco IOS control
- ESS: 7 x Gigabit switch ports of which four are dual mode auto-selecting copper/SFP. Copper ports are PoE+ enabled and under Cisco IOS control.
- Layer 2 switching features including: IEEE 802.1, 802.3 standard, NTP, UDLD, CDP, LLDP, unicast MAC filter, VTPv2, VTPv3, EtherChannel, voice VLAN, PVST+, MSTP, RSTP
- Voyager Ignition Key (VIK) support on the ESR.
- Zeroize buttons to return the router and switch quickly to a declassified state
- Cisco IOS-XE software with support for Cisco SDWAN and Unified Communications
- High speed crypto acceleration