The VoyagerESm supports critical Cisco VoIP switching features such as VLAN trunking and Cisco Discovery Protocol (CDP).
Ruggedization is a key feature of the VoyagerESm with a lightweight, fanless design and an extruded aluminum enclosure with dust caps for all ports.
- Half the height of standard Voyager modules at 7.4” wide x 5.7” deep x 1” high
- Low power consumption
- Cisco-based technology
- Lightweight extruded aluminum construction
- Data & power backplane to simplify cabling
- Embedded Klas Layer 2 switch with additional Layer 3 functionality
- Port security, 802.1x, STP, IGMP, SNMP
- Voyager Ignition Key (VIK) functionality