As traditional reachback network architectures are supplemented by the need to analyse data on the edge of the network, your compute and communications requirements have grown.
The Voyager 8+ chassis increases the power budget of Voyager 8 by 50% to support Klas’ Xeon-based compute modules and the expanding range of radio interface brackets.
This provides access to the data that you need in-theater and the ability to analyse and disseminate it.
Supports the full range of Voyager network modules to provide:
- Routing & switching
- Server virtualization
- Radio Integration
- WAN acceleration
- Satellite, terrestrial and cellular backhaul
Can be configured as a tactical data storage network, tactical radio integration system, cross domain suite and more
Compute module on the rear of the Voyager 8 Plus runs KlasOS Keel and hence provides many familiar features such as a Cisco like CLI for management, SSH, SNMP, and a built-in hypervisor. Features include:
- LCD display which shows battery status information
- Monitoring of battery state and input power state via SMBus and PMBus
- Reporting of battery and power state via SNMP
- User authentication, SSH access, etc. using the same KlasOS codebase as for Common Criteria approved products
- Built-in hypervisor to allow deployment of a GuestOS, for example, a lightweight management suite to monitor the installed modules