Voyager 2 Slim is a two slot, rugged backplane chassis supporting two Voyager modules in a backpack or briefcase form factor.
Battery-backed power is provided by Voyager 1 and the system is also ideal for vehicle installs with addition of Voyager Module Battery Bracket (VMBB) or Voyager Module Adapter (KVMA).
- Two slot Voyager chassis with modules housed side-by-side for reduced size and weight. Ideal for rucksack installation or mounting in locations where space is at a premium.
- Space for one Voyager network module or two Voyager m-Series modules per slot.
- Standard depth or full depth options available where the standard depth houses a Voyager module without a Voyager 1 attached and the full depth houses a Voyager module plus Voyager 1 attached.
- Accepts any combination of Voyager 1, VMBB or KVMA power options in the two rear slots. Power is passed through to the Voyager modules.
- Option to attach HAIPE brackets above each module slot, e.g. KG250X/SecNet, KG-250XS, KG-175 Nano.
- The HAIPE bracket can also be used to attach a Cradlepoint IBR900.
- Flexible mounting options with mounting holes in the sides, top and bottom of the chassis.