VoyagerVM 4.0 is an enterprise grade server for extreme edge environments, built on the latest Intel Xeon D processor (Ice Lake D).
Built rugged from the inside out.
Engineered rugged, VoyagerVM 4.0 meets the requirements for TrueTactical™ and MIL-STDs. VoyagerVM 4.0 is designed to a high standard to withstand dropping, shock, vibration, and extreme temperatures with no degradation in operational performance.
- Intel Xeon D (formerly Ice Lake) processor with 128 GB RAM.
- Enhanced security features, including:
- Secure Boot
- Intel Boot Guard
- Intel TXT (Trusted Execution Technology)
- Intel TME (Total Memory Encryption)
- Intel SGX (Software Guard Extensions)
- Dual removable E1.S NVMe self encrypted (SED) SSDs.
- VIK+ SED removable NVMe device for boot or write cache operations.
- NVMe SED internal boot device with 256 GB capacity (optional).
- Aggregated networking capability of 100Gbps.
- 110 W power consumption compatible with Voyager 1+, Voyager 2+, Voyager 2 Slim, Voyager 4, Voyager 4 Slim, Voyager 6, Voyager 8QP and Voyager 8+.
- Proprietary high-speed PCIe Gen 4 expansion interface to extend the base compute module with GPU or NVMe storage capabilities.