TRX R6 provides compute gateways for connected trains, light rail and buses. It is a combined hardware and software solution running KlasOS Keel allowing a range of applications to be supported on a single platform.
Supported applications include Passenger Wi-Fi, Infotainment and Passenger Information Systems, CCTV and TCMS access.
Open platform allowing the operator to add features over time.
- Combined router/server with mutiple CPU options
- Dual-core Intel® Celeron® Processor G Series
- 6th Generation Intel® Core™ processors with dual-core i3, quad-core i5 and quad-core i7
- Support for six cellular modems (3G / 4G / 5G), Wi-Fi and Ethernet for connectivity
- Supports MVB, RS-422, RS-485 and GPS for telematics
- Integrated KlasOS Keel to supports third-party virtual machines
- Easily managed through integrated Keel CLI or SNMP via single IP address
- Firewall, captive portal and load balancing
- SDWAN tunnelling provides reliable connectivity over multiple WAN links with variable bandwidth
- Integrates with existing PKI infrastructure, secure data transfers using Keel private device keys