Datacenter or cloud workloads use Software-Defined Storage and Hyper-Converged technology to distribute processing across multiple compute nodes.
This technology provided by Microsoft Azure, Nutanix, VMware vSAN and Red Hat HCI requires high-speed network connectivity between compute nodes.
- Voyager form factor variant of VoyagerTDC Switch, the first 10 Gbps switch for the tactical market
- NIAP CC listed KlasOS Fastnet Switch, providing datacenter-grade switching at the tactical edge
- 121 Gbps backplane for line-speed processing on all ports simultaneously
- 40 Gbps trunk for interconnection with 3rd party switches
- Inter-VLAN routing in hardware at line rate
- 1x 40 Gbps QSFP+ port for high-speed uplink. Can also operate as 4 x 10 Gbps SFP+ ports using included breakout cable
- Port mirroring, IPFix
- Ansible playbook management supported
- Voyager Ignition Key (VIK) for configuration and storage