VoyagerEMm is an integrated Radio over IP (RoIP) system with interfaces for radio, Ethernet and handset audio. With ultra-low power requirements, VoyagerEMm is ideal for battery powered applications where SWaP is critical.
VoyagerEMm provides four E&M radio interfaces for connection of audio for push-to-talk (PTT) radios. Three Ethernet ports are also available along with a handset/headset/speaker connector for handsets such as the H-250.
- m-Series module measuring 7.4″ W x 5.7″ D x 1″ H
- Four RJ-45 radio ports supporting Press to Talk (PTT) and Squelch (SQL) functions
- Low power consumption
- Data and power backplane to simplify cabling
- Lightweight aluminum construction
- Two Ethernet ports on the front panel and one on the rear panel
- Support for a handset/headset/speaker such as the H-250
- Toggle switch allows switching between radio 1 – 4 and adjusting the volume level