The Voyager Embedded Switch m-Series (VoyagerESm) contains the same Layer 3 switch designed by Klas but has fewer ports for reduced SWaP operations. It contains 4 Fast Ethernet ports, all of which are PoE enabled, a Gigabit Ethernet switch port, 2 USB 2.0 ports, console management port and a removable configuration storage for increased security, persona portability and simplified sparing.
The VoyagerESm supports critical Cisco VoIP switching features such as VLAN trunking and Cisco Discovery Protocol (CDP).
The rugged VoyagerESm is lightweight, fanless, and comes in an extruded aluminum enclosure with dust caps for all ports.
- Half the height of standard Voyager modules at 7.4” wide x 5.7” deep x 1” high
- Low power consumption
- Cisco-based technology
- Lightweight extruded aluminum construction
- Data & power backplane to simplify cabling
- Embedded Klas Layer 2 switch with additional Layer 3 functionality
- Port security, 802.1x, STP, IGMP, SNMP
- Voyager Ignition Key (VIK) functionality