Enabling Hardware-In-Loop simulation for the development of autonomous vehicle algorithms requires access to real data generated in-vehicle.
Ethernet-connected video and Lidar sensors produce high volumes of data but it’s also important to have access to traditional CAN interfaces to interleave throttle, V2X and braking information.
With TRX D8 you can collect data from Ethernet and CAN and store up to 240TB of encrypted data in a single easy-to-remove storage cassette.
TRX D8 1.0
- Intel® Xeon® Processor D-1539 Broadwell-DE 8-Core Processor, with up to 96GB of RAM
- Removable NVMe Voyager Ignition Key (VIK+)
- Supporting RAID levels 0, 1, 10, 5, 50, 6, 60
- Removable 8-drive cassette with SAS / SATA support, each with 12Gb/s or 6Gb/s respectively
- Support for an additional eight SSDs via two Mini-SAS HD connectors
- Supercap option for battery-backed cache
- Self-encrypting drive support
- Vehicle power adapter for 10-36V operation