Since 2007, Klas Pioneer Express (GRRIP, AN/PSC-19) has been the standard for all-in-one remote access to secure networks for small teams.
The all-new Pioneer Express 5.1 provides faster networking, compute, and support for both CSfC and Type 1 HAIPE, all in a compact form factor.
Supported by a range of global service points, Pioneer Express makes access to secure networks in remote locations easy.
Pioneer Express 5.1 (GRRIP)
- Rugged carry-on case measuring 22” W x 14” L x 9” H (559 mm x 351 mm x 229 mm)
- Red and black networking functions for use with Type 1 encryption device
- Built-in laptop with standard applications such as email, internet, etc.
- Support for voice, videoconferencing, and any IP-based data application
- Global reachback capability using Inmarsat BGAN satellite terminal
- Internal battery backup with charging from AC or DC sources