VoyagerCell Duo is a rapidly deployable standards-based 4G LTE base station complete with a virtual machine server that together provide high-speed voice, video and data communications, along with mission-critical, localized applications and services, in a scalable, man-portable package.
VoyagerCell Duo’s design guarantees service availability and independence from backhaul for fully self-contained operation while at the same time offering multiple eNodeB, Wi-Fi, vehicle and manpack options for increased flexibility.
- 2 x 5W eNodeb with:
- 32/100 bearer variants
- B14 for US Public Safety
- B28 for Euro Public Safety
- Built-in x86 compute server with Intel® 8-Core C3708 processor, 32 GB RAM running KlasOS Keel
- Voyager Ignition Key (VIK+) NVMe based storage with 512 GB capacity for rapid system configuration and reconfiguration by a minimally trained operator
- Single button operation with LCD screen for operator feedback
- Optional built-in 3G/LTE modem allows backhaul to MNO network or Wi-Fi modem for connection to 802.11 access point
- Optional Wi-Fi access point functionality to support 802.11 clients locally, supporting EAP-SIM authentication
- MIL-STD-1275D transient protection to allow for direct connection to vehicles
- Base system can be mounted and powered from two Voyager 8 backplane connectors while occupying a total of three Voyager 8 slots in total
- Handles and battery box or DC input can be attached for manpack operation